- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 1,849 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $418,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $188
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 692 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ See Remarks, Exterior \ Stone, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, New/Proposed \ New, Other Rooms \ Den, Other Rooms \ Mud Room, Other Rooms \ Pantry, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ DRIVE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,222 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1214252003
- Zillow Home ID: 71795093
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $363-472K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50323 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Waukee as a whole. Among 50323 homes, this home is valued 44.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50323, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.8% lower than in Waukee, and 48.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50323 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50323 home values.
|16010 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||--||3||2||1,841|
|16106 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||$405K||4||2.5||2,312|
|16110 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||--||Studio||--||--|
|16103 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||$584K||4||2||2,573|
|16004 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||--||4||3||1,728|
|16107 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||$519K||4||2||2,240|
|16009 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||$785K||4||5||3,315|
|16111 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||$529K||4||3||2,278|
|16002 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||--||Studio||--||--|
|16005 Plum Dr Urbandale, IA||$581K||3||3.5||2,132|
|16007 Brookview Dr Urbandale, IA||$354K||4||4||1,969|
|4920 160th St Urbandale, IA||$413K||4||2.5||2,394|
|16010 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA||$269K||--||--||--|
|5001 160TH St Urbandale, IA||--||Studio||--||--|
|5108 162nd St Urbandale, IA||$415K||4||2||1,977|
|16001 Brookview Dr Urbandale, IA||--||Studio||--||--|
|5005 160TH St Urbandale, IA||--||--||--||--|
|5008 160TH St Urbandale, IA||--||Studio||--||--|
|16002 Northview Dr Urbandale, IA||$350K||3||2||1,728|
|5105 162nd St Urbandale, IA||$264K||--||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Waukee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!