16102 Warden Pl, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,317 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 7 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $0
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 514 sqft
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,317 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 0347631452
- Zillow Home ID: 44927379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16102 Warden Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Palms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% less than in Tampa, and 75.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 16104 Warden Pl Tampa, FL$226K321,650
- 16101 Warden Pl Tampa, FL$233K321,821
- 7223 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$270K532,671
- 7225 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$209K321,872
- 7227 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$186K321,650
- 16106 Warden Pl Tampa, FL$257K42.52,399
- Warden Pl Tampa, FL$233K321,821
- Warden Pl Tampa, FL$265K42.52,317
- 7221 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$234K321,650
- 16103 Warden Pl Tampa, FL$239K52.52,391
- 7229 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$221K32.52,241
- 7227 Yardley Way Tampa, FL$272K432,066
- 16105 Warden Pl Tampa, FL$256K42.52,393
- 7224 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$235K42.51,994
- 7225 Yardley Way Tampa, FL$208K321,726
- 7226 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$218K42.52,011
- 7219 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$202K321,811
- 7218 Yardley Way Tampa, FL$271K432,418
- 7216 Yardley Way Tampa, FL$219K321,811
- 7228 Ridgeport Dr Tampa, FL$208K321,811
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005