1611 Baker St, San Francisco, CA 941153 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,574 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 2722 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $769,000
- Price/sqft: $1,050
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: City
- Great backyard: upper deck and lower patio with garden.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1047 005
- Zillow Home ID: 15083040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1611 Baker Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Pacific Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 333.3% greater than in San Francisco, and 32.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
- 1613 Baker St San Francisco, CA$893K21902
- 1613 Baker St San Francisco, CA$881K21902
- 1609 Baker St San Francisco, CA$2.12M532,980
- 1605-1607 Baker St San Francisco, CA$1.71M11.51,610
- 1615 Baker St San Francisco, CA$2.54M421,842
- 1655 Baker St San Francisco, CA$1.98M422,563
- 1613 Baker St # 1/2 San Francisco, CA$736K21800
- 1653 Baker St San Francisco, CA$1.08M--11,137
- 1655 Baker St San Francisco, CA$2.53M422,555
- 2925-2927 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.51M--32,800
- 2806 Bush St San Francisco, CA$1.49M--11,555
- 2921 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.97M--22,050
- 2808 Bush St San Francisco, CA$1.7M--21,970
- 2901 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.75M32.53,300
- 2810-2812 Bush St San Francisco, CA$2.93M633,477
- 2820 Bush St San Francisco, CA$2.05M--22,850
- 2800-2804 Bush St San Francisco, CA$1.75M321,400
- 2933 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.49M--22,728
- 2826 Bush St San Francisco, CA$2.87M------
- 2826-2828 Bush St San Francisco, CA$4.01M652,980
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.