1611 Fox Chase Rd, Philadelphia, PA 191523 beds, 2 baths, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $126,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 562178200
- Zillow Home ID: 10517870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1611 Fox Chase Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rhawnhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rhawnhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rhawnhurst home values.
- 1613 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$147K311,066
- 1609 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$152K311,066
- 1615 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$148K31.51,066
- 1617 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$148K31.51,066
- 8350 Langdon St Philadelphia, PA$137K----1,066
- 8348 Langdon St Philadelphia, PA$150K31.51,066
- 1619 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$143K311,066
- 8323 Algon Ave Philadelphia, PA$141K311,066
- 8325 Algon Ave Philadelphia, PA$158K31.52,132
- 8321 Algon Ave Philadelphia, PA$142K311,040
- 8346 Langdon St Philadelphia, PA$147K321,066
- 8327 Algon Ave Philadelphia, PA$194K321,066
- 8352 Langdon St Philadelphia, PA$146K----1,066
- 1621 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$142K3--1,066
- 8344 Langdon St Philadelphia, PA--31.51,066
- 8329 Algon Ave Philadelphia, PA$151K311,066
- 1612 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$135K321,080
- 1614 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$164K311,080
- 8354 Langdon St Philadelphia, PA$148K----1,066
- 1610 Fox Chase Rd Philadelphia, PA$154K311,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.