1611 Mcgilvra Blvd E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 4 baths, 4,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $1,510,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1390 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 5318101030
- Zillow Home ID: 48956657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1611 Mcgilvra Boulevard E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 1613 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$740K221,280
- 3950 E Madison St Seattle, WA$648K------
- 3914 E Garfield St Seattle, WA$859K422,800
- 1615 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.89M543,660
- 1625 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$798K41.751,970
- 1629 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$886K322,342
- 1606 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.52M52.752,830
- 1614 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.12M332,891
- 3904 E Garfield St Seattle, WA$1.76M433,300
- 3927 E Madison St Seattle, WA$705K211,180
- 1618 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.24M43.52,880
- 1622 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.28M43.52,940
- 3921 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.31M42.752,920
- 3923 E Madison St Seattle, WA$591K211,300
- 1624 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.7M443,560
- 1626 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$632K211,140
- 3921 E Madison St Seattle, WA$497K221,450
- 3914 E Madison St Seattle, WA$852K32.52,150
- 1525 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$562K21.5860
- 3901 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.06M42.52,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.