- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1611 Mosher Ln, Houston, TX 770883 beds, 2 baths, 1,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 0980030000017
- Zillow Home ID: 28107044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1611 Mosher Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77088 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 74.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 182.3% higher than in Houston Metro, and 426.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77088 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1615 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$64K321,059
- 1603 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$70K321,119
- 1610 Beaver Bend Rd Houston, TX$108K432,002
- 1614 Beaver Bend Rd Houston, TX$75K311,152
- 1602 Beaver Bend Rd Houston, TX$103K321,964
- 1619 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$80K421,452
- 1610 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$66K321,007
- 1614 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$80K321,338
- 1618 Beaver Bend Rd Houston, TX$71K311,067
- 1606 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$70K321,144
- 1622 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$72K321,120
- 1623 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$72K321,033
- 1602 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$67K321,134
- 1622 Beaver Bend Rd Houston, TX$69K311,501
- 9110 Aransas Dr Houston, TX$79K321,524
- 9114 Aransas Dr Houston, TX$69K321,543
- 9106 Aransas Dr Houston, TX$73K321,106
- 1626 Mosher Ln Houston, TX$67K321,460
- 9102 Aransas Dr Houston, TX$84K321,343
- 1611 Beaver Bend Rd # 770 Houston, TX$71K321,255
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!