1611 Surrey Dr, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 1 bath, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 378 sqft
- Security System
- New energy efficient windows and Patio door. New kitchen and bathroom. Crown molding throughout.
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0044143
- Zillow Home ID: 58738786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1611 Surrey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Norman, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1615 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$95K321,079
- 1607 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$94K321,064
- 1612 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$92K32970
- 1608 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$81K32988
- 1616 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$94K321,102
- 1619 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$95K321,123
- 1610 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$95K321,102
- 1603 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$127K421,342
- 1614 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$95K321,052
- 1620 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$96K321,208
- 1606 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$82K321,056
- 1604 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$93K32994
- 1618 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$95K221,042
- 1623 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$92K31946
- 1602 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$94K321,081
- 1624 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$93K321,000
- 1613 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$96K321,122
- 1613 Sunrise St Norman, OK$95K321,168
- 1617 Sunrise St Norman, OK$95K321,282
- 1617 Chamblee Dr Norman, OK$95K321,396
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.