16110 NE 117th St, Redmond, WA 980524 beds, 5 baths, 4,323 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 156 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $221
- MLS #: 609667
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,323 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108146223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16110 Ne 117th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 225% higher than in Redmond, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!