- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16111 Gardendale Dr, Tampa, FL 336243 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,898 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,604 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 552 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,898 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0159321512
- Zillow Home ID: 44887025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16111 Gardendale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33624, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% greater than in Greater Northdale, and 216.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33624 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greater Northdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33624 home values.
- 16113 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$188K221,251
- 16109 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$192K321,490
- 16115 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$192K321,898
- 16107 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$215K431,986
- 16117 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$196K321,490
- 16108 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$192K321,562
- 16105 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$207K32.51,898
- 16110 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$197K42.51,936
- 16102 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$160K32.51,251
- 16119 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$202K32.52,038
- 16103 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$201K431,986
- 16112 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$150K221,251
- 16114 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$195K321,490
- 16121 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$182K431,778
- 16108 W Course Dr Tampa, FL$212K321,793
- 16101 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$178K321,562
- 16116 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$220K431,918
- 16106 W Course Dr Tampa, FL$231K42.52,060
- 16110 W Course Dr Tampa, FL$230K421,825
- 16104 W Course Dr Tampa, FL$217K42.52,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.