- Lot: 4,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- 269 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1989 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $369
- MLS #: 577635
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Status \ A, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9136103041
- Zillow Home ID: 49115199
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wallingford home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Wallingford homes, this home is 5.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallingford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.7% less than in Seattle, and 57.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 4451 Woodland Park Ave N APT 31 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,001 sqft lot, built in 1961
|1616 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$459K||2||2||1,090|
|1608 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$591K||5||1||1,720|
|1615 N 51st St Seattle, WA||$447K||2||1||860|
|1620 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$449K||3||1||1,260|
|1619 N 51st St Seattle, WA||$655K||4||1.5||1,880|
|1607 N 51st St Seattle, WA||$788K||2||2||1,390|
|5006 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA||$462K||2||1||1,440|
|5000 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA||$526K||3||1.75||1,380|
|5010 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA||$798K||4||3||1,950|
|1621 N 51st St Seattle, WA||$467K||2||1||940|
|1624 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$546K||3||2||1,840|
|5014 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA||$942K||4||3||2,500|
|1627 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$467K||3||1.5||1,250|
|1623 N 51st St Seattle, WA||$913K||3||3||2,040|
|1623 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$454K||3||1||1,020|
|5018 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA||$604K||2||1||1,960|
|1706 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$559K||2||1||1,100|
|1703 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$609K||5||1.75||1,830|
|1619 N 50th St Seattle, WA||$411K||3||1||750|
|4907 Densmore Ave N Seattle, WA||$388K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!