1612 Nobu Dr, San Jose, CA 951314 beds, 3 baths, 2,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $907,000
- Price/sqft: $369
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 411 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,461 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 24130091
- Zillow Home ID: 19561417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1612 Nobu Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% higher than in San Jose, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 1606 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$923K432,461
- 1622 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$876K432,461
- 1615 Loo Ln San Jose, CA$885K432,461
- 1598 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$925K432,461
- 1621 Loo Ln San Jose, CA$924K432,461
- 1462 Carmine Way San Jose, CA$910K422,324
- 1456 Carmine Way San Jose, CA$926K532,800
- 1539 Lundy Ave San Jose, CA$719K311,783
- 1605 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$933K432,461
- 1615 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$922K432,461
- 1468 Carmine Way San Jose, CA$722K32.51,951
- 1590 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$861K532,421
- 1599 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$928K432,461
- 1450 Carmine Way San Jose, CA$898K432,461
- 1591 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$856K532,486
- 1582 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$866K532,486
- 1583 Nobu Dr San Jose, CA$856K532,421
- 1610 Adolfo Dr San Jose, CA$811K42.52,174
- 1604 Adolfo Dr San Jose, CA$921K42.52,550
- 1448 Carmine Way San Jose, CA$888K42.52,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!