1612 Northview Ave, Nashville, TN 372162 beds, 1 bath, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Last sold: Jun 1994 for $65,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 231
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07214024400
- Zillow Home ID: 41088799
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1612 Northview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In CCSI (South Inglewood), the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% less than in Nashville, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help CCSI (South Inglewood) home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or CCSI (South Inglewood) home values.
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292