- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1612 Thompson Ave, Glendale, CA 912013 beds, 2 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,844 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $801,000
- Price/sqft: $374
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 5618024014
- Zillow Home ID: 20821487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1612 Thompson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Miradero market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.5% less than in Glendale, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help El Miradero home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Miradero home values.
- 1618 Thompson Ave Glendale, CA$1.21M332,690
- 1751 W Mountain St Glendale, CA$854K322,144
- 1755 W Mountain St Glendale, CA$859K432,372
- 1745 W Mountain St Glendale, CA$853K321,897
- 1624 Thompson Ave Glendale, CA$818K332,006
- 1613 Vista Dr Glendale, CA$792K321,698
- 1741 W Mountain St Glendale, CA$1.2M422,725
- 1617 Vista Dr Glendale, CA$1.13M432,720
- 1801 W Mountain St Glendale, CA$822K31.51,823
- 1621 Vista Dr Glendale, CA$1.58M566,502
- 1630 Thompson Ave Glendale, CA$1.23M432,180
- 1737 W Mountain St Glendale, CA$847K222,000
- 1615 Thompson Ave Glendale, CA$859K332,236
- 1619 Thompson Ave Glendale, CA$739K221,499
- 1623 Thompson Ave Glendale, CA--442,833
- 1625 Vista Dr Glendale, CA$949K32.752,808
- 1807 W Mountain St Glendale, CA$717K211,539
- 1627 Thompson Ave Glendale, CA$808K331,964
- 1634 Thompson Ave Glendale, CA$1.18M332,485
- 1750 W Mountain St Glendale, CA$847K322,069
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292