1613 De Anza St, Barstow, CA 923114 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,480 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $212,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 0183582190000
- Zillow Home ID: 17275960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1613 De Anza Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% greater than in Barstow, and 84.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92311 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barstow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92311 home values.
- 1617 De Anza St Barstow, CA$105K321,568
- 1609 De Anza St Barstow, CA$64K311,176
- 1612 Church St Barstow, CA$76K311,188
- 1621 De Anza St Barstow, CA$128K431,258
- 1605 De Anza St Barstow, CA$68K32988
- 1616 Church St Barstow, CA$59K41.51,092
- 1608 Church St Barstow, CA$71K41.51,092
- 1620 Church St Barstow, CA$99K321,617
- 1604 Church St Barstow, CA$113K421,444
- 1612 De Anza St Barstow, CA$65K311,200
- 1616 De Anza St Barstow, CA$111K421,144
- 1625 De Anza St Barstow, CA$62K32988
- 1601 De Anza St Barstow, CA$69K31936
- 1608 De Anza St Barstow, CA$103K421,739
- 1620 De Anza St Barstow, CA$70K32988
- 1624 Church St Barstow, CA$97K41.51,092
- 1600 Church St Barstow, CA$98K41.51,362
- 1604 De Anza St Barstow, CA$64K32988
- 1624 De Anza St Barstow, CA$111K421,144
- 1629 De Anza St Barstow, CA$98K421,144
Nearby Schools in Barstow
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292