16130 SE 47th Pl, Bellevue, WA 980065 beds, 3.25 baths, 3,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This Spectacular Residence was Originally Crafted in 1964 and Substantially Updated to show an Effective Year Built of 1998. The Home is Nestled at the End of a Private Lane and Includes 3,360 Square Feet of Living Space with 5 Bedrooms Plus Den, Bonus and Oversized 2 Car Garage.
The Massive Yard (.77 Acre, 33,946 Square Feet) is Fully Fenced, Level and a Blank Slate for the New Homeowner. It is Undeniably One of the Most Unique and Versatile Parcels on Cougar Mountain!! It can be Enjoyed in its current Park-like state or you could add a Swimming Pool, Sport Court and/or Tennis Court!
The Property also offers the ability to subdivide and build a 2nd home in the backyard with easy access from the current guest parking area. The current Guest Parking area is also ideal for an RV, Boat or additional vehicles. The Yard is Complete with Front and Rear Entertaining Sized Fiberon Composite Decks, Fruit Trees and Private, Custom Tree House.
Recent Updates Include:
Tankless Hot Water Heater-Never run out of hot water
Stairway/Dining Room Project included removing wall between Dining Room and Stairwell, New Hardwood Flooring on Stairs, New Railing and New Ballisters
New Baseboards and Trim on Main Floor
Laundry Room Remodel/Redesign Including New Cabinetry, Countertops and Laundry Sink
Extended Fence in Backyard
New Hunter Douglas Wood Blinds Throughout MainFloor
Shake Shingles Added to Exterior Siding on Front of Home and Cross Bars added to Front Peaks
Replaced Driveway and Walkway with Paving Stones
Enjoy all that the Cougar Mountain Community has to offer: Hiking Trails, Great Parks, Easy Access to I-90 and 405, Convenient to the Shops and Restaurants in Bellevue and Issaquah Plus a Quick Commute to Microsoft, Expedia, T-Mobile, etc. Award Winning Issaquah Schools-Walk to Cougar Ridge Elementary!
There is a great community feel in this neighborhood, with several annual organized events as well as small groups like a babysitting co-op and play groups. There are loads of kids in the neighborhood, and active adults, connecting neighbors to create a fun and safe neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1420 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 760 sqft
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1424059090
- Zillow Home ID: 48730775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16130 Se 47th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Somerset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% lower than in Bellevue, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Somerset home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Somerset home values.
- 16123 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$712K42.52,700
- 4717 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$617K32.251,910
- 4721 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$632K42.252,050
- 16203 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$648K42.252,380
- 16115 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$726K42.252,590
- 4662 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$625K42.52,260
- 4654 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$638K42.252,120
- 4720 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$602K42.252,140
- 16211 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$642K32.252,190
- 4704 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$634K42.252,060
- 16105 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$733K42.252,960
- 4714 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$651K42.52,400
- 16124 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$655K42.252,370
- 16102 SE 48th St Bellevue, WA$632K32.251,940
- 4724 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$615K42.252,210
- 16204 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$677K42.52,160
- 16116 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$629K32.251,820
- 4721 163rd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$566K32.251,720
- 4667 163rd Ln SE Bellevue, WA$818K42.53,040
- 4730 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$644K42.252,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!