- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16135 SE 33rd Ln, Bellevue, WA 980082 beds, 2 baths, 1,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1981
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 84
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 7923220400
- Zillow Home ID: 49068993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16135 Se 33rd Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vasa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.2% less than in Bellevue, and 46.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Vasa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vasa home values.
- 16135 SE 33rd Ln Bellevue, WA$313K221,136
- 16136 SE 33rd Ln # 1402 Bellevue, WA$388K331,479
- 16140 SE 33rd Ln Bellevue, WA$377K32.251,653
- 16140 SE 33rd Ln # 1404 Bellevue, WA$427K32.51,653
- 16147 SE 33rd Ln # 703 Bellevue, WA$385K32.51,380
- 16148 SE 33rd Ln # 1004 Bellevue, WA$315K221,107
- 16137 SE 33rd Ln # 901 Bellevue, WA$417K32.51,653
- 16151 SE 33rd Ln # 701 Bellevue, WA$315K221,107
- 16202 SE 33rd Cir # 2902 Bellevue, WA$447K32.51,870
- 16135 SE 33rd Ln Bellevue, WA$370K221,136
- 16152 SE 33rd Ln Bellevue, WA$315K221,107
- 16136 SE 33rd Ln Bellevue, WA$347K32.251,479
- 16158 SE 33rd Ln # 804 Bellevue, WA$353K221,107
- 16142 SE 33rd Cir Bellevue, WA$481K32.51,653
- 16176 SE 33rd Cir Bellevue, WA$278K331,653
- 16180 SE 33rd Cir Bellevue, WA$374K32.251,653
- 16141 SE 33rd Cir # 402 Bellevue, WA$383K32.51,479
- 16156 SE 33rd Ln Bellevue, WA$401K22.51,980
- 16136 SE 33rd Cir # 301 Bellevue, WA$421K32.51,653
- 16134 SE 33rd Cir # 1401 Bellevue, WA$406K32.51,653
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292