- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1614 Brookside Cir E, Jacksonville, FL 322073 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,874 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: 276 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1299820000
- Zillow Home ID: 44531930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1614 Brookside Cir E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Empire Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33% less than in Jacksonville, and 100% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Empire Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Empire Point home values.
- 1626 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$108K311,415
- 1606 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$107K322,096
- 1638 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$121K212,271
- 1648 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$123K321,691
- 5226 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL--342,788
- 1617 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$262K321,842
- 1605 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$438K333,154
- 1629 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$275K321,675
- 5222 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL--321,519
- 1641 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$349K322,480
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 1 Jacksonville, FL$39K221,130
- 1659 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$266K321,490
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 2 Jacksonville, FL$61K221,130
- 5201 Atlantic Blvd UNIT 3 Jacksonville, FL$44K221,130
- 1649 Brookside Cir E Jacksonville, FL$352K322,335
- 5220 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL--321,578
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.