A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,489 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,217 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $348,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Architecture \ Craftsman, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Community Features \ CCRs, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Energy Source(heat) \ Pellet, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Disabled Access, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ M, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Disabled Access, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Shop, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,570 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1843100340
- Zillow Home ID: 48763503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $337-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98042 home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 8% rise for Covington as a whole. Among 98042 homes, this home is valued 31.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.4% less than in Covington, and 197.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Covington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 16003 SE 260th St4 beds, 2.5 baths
1,800 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2003
|16148 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$381K||3||2.25||2,480|
|16138 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$356K||4||2.25||2,140|
|16149 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$372K||4||2.25||2,360|
|16145 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$389K||4||2.5||2,740|
|16141 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$379K||4||2.25||2,630|
|16132 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$328K||4||2||2,070|
|16135 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$364K||3||2.5||2,400|
|25305 163rd Ave SE Covington, WA||$380K||3||2.5||2,400|
|25311 163rd Ave SE Covington, WA||$374K||3||2.5||2,400|
|16229 SE 251st St Covington, WA||$392K||4||2.5||2,730|
|16227 SE 251st St Covington, WA||$392K||5||2.5||2,810|
|16231 SE 251st St Covington, WA||$307K||4||3||1,864|
|16225 SE 251st St Covington, WA||$388K||4||2.5||2,670|
|25341 163rd Ave SE Covington, WA||$371K||3||2.5||2,400|
|16126 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$371K||4||2.25||2,390|
|16301 SE 251st St Covington, WA||$295K||3||2.5||1,660|
|16200 SE 254th St Covington, WA||$362K||4||2.25||2,140|
|25331 163rd Ave SE Covington, WA||$380K||3||2.5||2,620|
|16129 SE 252nd Pl Covington, WA||$373K||3||3||2,400|
|25321 163rd Ave SE Covington, WA||$374K||3||2.5||2,390|
Nearby Schools in Covington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.