- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1615 3rd Ave W, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,615 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $213
- Finished basement, 880 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 4232901995
- Zillow Home ID: 48930488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1615 3rd Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% greater than in Seattle, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1617 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$573K21910
- 1611 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$809K31.51,810
- 1621 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$745K31.51,470
- 1607 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.01M331,790
- 1623 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$492K21960
- 310 W Garfield St Seattle, WA$1.24M43.253,300
- 1625 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$799K311,720
- 302 W Garfield St Seattle, WA$700K322,210
- 1629 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$585K211,130
- 314 W Garfield St Seattle, WA$375K31880
- 307 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$576K322,150
- 1616 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$909K42.52,490
- 311 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$670K421,460
- 303 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$960K443,240
- 1620 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$682K311,300
- 1606 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$608K31.751,550
- 1624 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.27M543,170
- 317 W Blaine St Seattle, WA$744K31.51,530
- 305 W Garfield St Seattle, WA$675K311,610
- 1628 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$684K32.51,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!