1615 Atlantic St, Las Vegas, NV 891042 beds, 1 bath, 1,795 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Historic neighborhood, cute mid-century homes. Lots of families. Near park, magnet school, Lowes and police station.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $77,500
- Price/sqft: $43
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,795 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 16201311020
- Zillow Home ID: 7075664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1615 Atlantic Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Huntridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% lower than in Las Vegas, and 109% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Huntridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huntridge home values.
- 1623 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$85K311,586
- 2300 E Oakey Blvd Las Vegas, NV$95K321,586
- 2304 E Oakey Blvd Las Vegas, NV$101K421,442
- 2309 Howard Dr Las Vegas, NV$104K421,450
- 1701 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$91K321,257
- 2308 E Oakey Blvd Las Vegas, NV$87K421,257
- 1700 Weeping Willow Ln Las Vegas, NV$81K321,251
- 1705 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$75K211,015
- 1618 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$62K31924
- 2313 Howard Dr Las Vegas, NV$74K311,251
- 1614 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$73K321,043
- 1624 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$70K21924
- 1704 Weeping Willow Ln Las Vegas, NV$83K421,257
- 2218 E Oakey Blvd Las Vegas, NV$88K321,483
- 2312 E Oakey Blvd Las Vegas, NV$89K321,261
- 1709 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$80K421,222
- 1700 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$54K21932
- 1708 Weeping Willow Ln Las Vegas, NV$90K521,579
- 1704 Atlantic St Las Vegas, NV$57K21698
- 2317 Howard Dr Las Vegas, NV$71K311,187
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.