1615 James Ave, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $1,069,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 450 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 199
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 058134030
- Zillow Home ID: 15573438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1615 James Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 1603 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.04M421,230
- 1621 James Ave Redwood City, CA$907K211,000
- 1629 James Ave Redwood City, CA$889K211,050
- 1601 James Ave Redwood City, CA$978K211,300
- 1599 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.21M221,560
- 1589 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.41M332,140
- 1645 James Ave Redwood City, CA$913K211,210
- 370 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA$946K321,190
- 1581 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.31M321,800
- 476 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$977K311,120
- 315 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.07M321,340
- 480 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.21M311,560
- 474 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$914K311,090
- 1649 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.18M321,960
- 327 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.54M322,400
- 472 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$863K211,020
- 366 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA$1.69M533,001
- 458 Quartz St Redwood City, CA$1.11M431,480
- 335 St Francis St Redwood City, CA$1.46M321,910
- 1571 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.03M311,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.