1615 N 49th St, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 3 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $633,000
- Price/sqft: $268
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Parcel #: 4083800675
- Zillow Home ID: 48920281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1615 N 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% less than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 1611 N 49th St Seattle, WA$574K41.751,570
- 1619 N 49th St Seattle, WA$759K51.752,010
- 1614 N 48th St Seattle, WA$485K21890
- 1616 N 48th St Seattle, WA$795K432,450
- 1608 N 48th St Seattle, WA$479K311,100
- 1621 N 49th St Seattle, WA$473K321,150
- 1618 N 48th St Seattle, WA$460K21900
- 1609 N 49th St Seattle, WA$1.06M52.52,420
- 4808 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$414K211,090
- 1612 N 49th St Seattle, WA$554K31.51,210
- 1616 N 49th St Seattle, WA$698K523,220
- 1625 N 49th St Seattle, WA$494K411,040
- 4806 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$430K21840
- 1608 N 49th St Seattle, WA$813K443,070
- 1606 N 49th St Seattle, WA$590K221,400
- 1622 N 48th St Seattle, WA$561K211,470
- 4802 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$609K321,510
- 1622 N 49th St Seattle, WA$785K31.51,440
- 1600 N 49th St Seattle, WA$674K422,500
- 1627 N 49th St Seattle, WA$628K211,940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292