16153 Gardendale Dr, Tampa, FL 336244 beds, 3 baths, 2,883 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 522 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,883 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0159321554
- Zillow Home ID: 44887046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16153 Gardendale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33624 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 90.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% higher than in Greater Northdale, and 170.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33624 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greater Northdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33624 home values.
- 16155 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$204K321,651
- 16151 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$261K432,541
- 16149 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$170K42.51,934
- 16157 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$174K42.51,934
- 16147 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$201K321,691
- 16159 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$199K431,801
- 16145 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$170K42.51,934
- 16161 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$203K32.51,923
- 16148 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$182K42.51,932
- 16143 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$237K32.51,923
- 16163 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$184K431,801
- 16162 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$199K321,646
- 16141 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$234K321,651
- 16165 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$229K42.51,934
- 16164 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$198K42.51,934
- 16139 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$202K431,953
- 16140 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$197K42.51,934
- 16167 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$201K321,646
- 16166 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$190K431,801
- 16137 Gardendale Dr Tampa, FL$198K431,801
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!