1616 28th Pl SE, Washington, DC 200204 beds, 4 baths, 2,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,436 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 5584 0040
- Zillow Home ID: 521147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1616 28th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randle Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% lower than in Washington, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Randle Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 1620 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$357K442,452
- 1622 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$257K431,344
- 2820 R St SE # B Washington, DC$245K11900
- 2820 R St SE Washington, DC$391K431,380
- 2828 R St SE Washington, DC$353K33.51,352
- 2834 R St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$171K21752
- 2834 R St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$169K21769
- 2834 R St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$171K21749
- 2834 R St SE APT 5 Washington, DC$171K21787
- 2834 R St SE APT 6 Washington, DC$171K21778
- 1629-1631 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$203K221,200
- 1619 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$192K31.51,190
- 1617 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$193K31.51,088
- 1621 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$324K42.51,904
- 1607 29th St SE Washington, DC$272KStudio--1,332
- 1615 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$691K433,078
- 1633 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$311K22--
- 1625-1627 28th St SE Washington, DC$191K221,200
- 1633-1635 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$194K3--1,200
- 1637-1639 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$187K221,200
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292