1616 28th Pl SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 10/26/11: $170,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,436 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1937
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $170,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID521147
- Parcel #5584 0040
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count14
- # Stories2.0
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow868
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$363,750||$309K – $404K||+$2,964||$149||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,685/mo||$910 – $2.6K/mo||-$13||$0.69||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Randle Highlands home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Randle Highlands homes, this home is valued 55.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 65.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Washington, and 39.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 1616 28th Pl Se
- 1620 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$365K44.02,452
- 1622 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$288K43.01,344
- 2820 R St SE Washington, DC$336K43.01,380
- 2828 R St SE Washington, DC$316K33.51,352
- 2834 R St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$160K21.0752
- 2834 R St SE APT 6 Washington, DC$162K21.0778
- 2834 R St SE APT 5 Washington, DC$163K21.0787
- 2834 R St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$162K21.0749
- 2834 R St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$162K21.0769
- 1629-1631 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$282K22.01,200
- 1619 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$215K31.51,190
- 1621 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$343K42.51,904
- 1617 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$210K31.51,088
- 1607 29th St SE Washington, DC$270KStudio--1,332
- 1615 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$464K43.03,078
- 1633 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$269K22.0--
- 1625-1627 28th St SE Washington, DC$236K22.01,200
- 1633-1635 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$239K3--1,200
- 1629 29th St SE Washington, DC$246K22.0--
- 1637-1639 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$241K22.01,200
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005