1616 Division St, Manitowoc, WI 542203 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Close to grade school, middle school, and Lincoln high school. All are in close walking distance.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 000349130
- Zillow Home ID: 67990984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1616 Division Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54220 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.1% greater than in Manitowoc, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manitowoc.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1613 Division St Manitowoc, WI$88K311,300
- 1620 Division St Manitowoc, WI$71K321,572
- 1622 Division St Manitowoc, WI$58K312,142
- 1611 Division St Manitowoc, WI$133K421,700
- 1615 Division St Manitowoc, WI$49K421,617
- 1612 Division St Manitowoc, WI$64K321,260
- 1610 Division St Manitowoc, WI$88K311,139
- 1607 Division St Manitowoc, WI$142K422,462
- 1602 Division St Manitowoc, WI$114K432,451
- 1413 S 17th St Manitowoc, WI$68K311,248
- 1414 S 16th St Manitowoc, WI$71K611,470
- 1512 S 16th St Manitowoc, WI$81K311,040
- 1520 S 16th St Manitowoc, WI$70K211,130
- 1609 Division St Manitowoc, WI$89K521,834
- 1524 S 16th St Manitowoc, WI$86K211,098
- 1503 S 16th St Manitowoc, WI$76K21936
- 1509 S 16th St Manitowoc, WI$70K421,995
- 1511 S 16th St Manitowoc, WI$52K31903
- 1701 Division St Manitowoc, WI$90K421,560
- 1521 S 16th St Manitowoc, WI$66K321,265
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292