1616 Hawthorne Park, Columbus, OH 432037 beds, 5 baths, 6,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The earliest houses in the subdivision were built around 1900, with most filling in the area between then and 1920. A large advertisement with a hand drawn map appeared in the Sunday, June 26, 1904 Columbus Dispatch newspaper touting the benefits of the Woodland Park Addition. It says, "We give you paved streets, cement sidewalks, water, gas, sewerage, electric lights, plenty of fine forest trees and one of the best school districts in the city. Woodland Park Addition has the advantage of three electric car lines by which you can reach High Street in fifteen minutes."
Residents have formed the Woodland Park Neighborhood Association. Their website says, "Woodland Park was established at the turn of the twentieth century as one of the Columbus? first planned, upscale suburban neighborhoods. Woodland Park was referred to as the ?North Gateway to Franklin Park? and rapidly became home to many of the founding families of Columbus as well as entrepreneurs, business owners, industrialists, educators and artists. Numerous prominent citizens of Columbus, including nationally renowned artist Emerson Burkhart have called Woodland Park home.
The neighborhood is home to an eclectic mixture of exquisite architecture including Colonial, Federal, Arts and Crafts, Victorian, Tudor, Mission, Dutch Colonial, Colonial Revival, Greek Revival, Georgian Colonial, French Eclectic, American Foursquare and Cape Cod. The neighborhood is composed of homes, town-homes and apartments ranging in size from massive mansions to bungalows and from penthouses to studio apartments. This diverse mixture of homes makes Woodland Park a comfortable, affordable and attractive neighborhood to live in."
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $229,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 206
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 010037029
- Zillow Home ID: 33846648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1616 Hawthorne Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67% greater than in Columbus, and 301.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Park home values.
- 1610 Hawthorne Park Columbus, OH$368K41.54,154
- Clifton Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 1631 Clifton Ave # 633 Columbus, OH$223K523,481
- 1631 Clifton Ave Columbus, OH$139K------
- 1623 Clifton Ave Columbus, OH$160K322,030
- 1617 Clifton Ave Columbus, OH$101K41.52,326
- 163 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$227K52.54,646
- 1592 Hawthorne Park Columbus, OH$150K41.53,074
- 1609 Clifton Ave # 611 Columbus, OH$102KStudio33,579
- 1617 Hawthorne Park Columbus, OH$354K655,954
- 173 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$195K767,210
- 1603 Clifton Ave Columbus, OH$80K31.52,223
- 1601 Hawthorne Park Columbus, OH$184K73.55,086
- 105 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$270K52.53,304
- 1584 Hawthorne Park Columbus, OH$304K532,659
- 1599 Clifton Ave Columbus, OH$131K31.51,951
- 1591 Hawthorne Park Columbus, OH$154K72.53,427
- 1622 Clifton Ave Columbus, OH$83K42.52,064
- 1593 Clifton Ave Columbus, OH$175K432,160
- 93 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$207K886,842
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292