All infrastructure is done.
Shared driveway is in
Electric is in.
Water is in.
Sewer is in.
Boat dock is in. Minutes from the Caloosahatchee, Across from the Edison / Ford Estates.
Bring your boat.
The setbacks let you build a perfect home on navigable boating waters that are hard to find.
NO HOA FEES.
NO DEED RESTRICTIONS
Beautiful trees, Palms and Oaks will make your yard awesome!
Across from Moody River Estates at Palm Island
1/2 mile from North Shore Yacht Club.
!/2 mile from Caloosahatchee River
Downtown Fort Myers 5-7 miles.
- 429 days on Zillow
- Views: 651 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2014 for $60,000
- MLS #: A4100424
- View Virtual Tour
- View: Water
- Last Status: Expired
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Property Style: Residential Development
- Water View: Canal
- Last Change Type: Back On Market
- Utilities: County Water
- Location: Cul-de-sac
- Front Exposure: North
- Location: Street Dead-End
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site
- Water Extras: Seawall - Other
- Current Adjacent Use: Residential
- Office Primary Board ID: Sarasota
- Site Improvements: Cleared
- Utilities: Electric Avail on Site
- Location: Room For Pool
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Frontage Description: Private Road
- Site Improvements: Trees
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Utilities: Sewer Available
- Site Improvements: Buildable
- Ownership: Contract For Deed
- Parcel #: 09442446000000040
- Zillow Home ID: 103414915
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $5-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33903, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in North Fort Myers, and 81.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33903 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33903 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Fort Myers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.