1616 Via Madrina St, San Diego, CA 921114 beds, 2 baths, 1,945 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,945 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4373211200
- Zillow Home ID: 16943832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1616 Via Madrina Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Linda Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in San Diego, and 14.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Linda Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Linda Vista home values.
- 1606 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$516K321,294
- 1626 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$654K321,294
- 1564 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$580K431,798
- 1636 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$555K321,294
- 1554 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$519K321,294
- 1646 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$517K321,294
- 1625 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$542K421,617
- 1544 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$528K321,294
- 1615 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$534K421,617
- 1635 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$572K331,817
- 1605 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$765K43.52,651
- 1563 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$550K421,869
- 6419 Corsica Way San Diego, CA$577K321,585
- 1661 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$412K321,294
- 1534 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$516K321,294
- 1553 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$505K321,294
- 1642 Borana St San Diego, CA$569K431,810
- 1630 Borana St San Diego, CA$505K321,294
- 1654 Borana St San Diego, CA$511K321,294
- 1543 Via Madrina St San Diego, CA$541K421,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!