- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16160 Indiana St, Detroit, MI 482212 beds, 2,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $6,500
- Price/sqft: $3
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,025 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 16035625
- Zillow Home ID: 88111602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16160 Indiana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fitzgerald market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 101.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Detroit, and 403% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fitzgerald home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fitzgerald home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 4,792 sqft lot, built in 1929
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 16170 Indiana St Detroit, MI$45K4--2,000
- 16154 Indiana St # 56 Detroit, MI$74K--21,968
- 16176 Indiana St Detroit, MI$55K----1,440
- 16148 Indiana St Detroit, MI$44K--21,979
- 16182 Indiana St Detroit, MI$51K--22,008
- 16140 Indiana St Detroit, MI$43K--21,490
- 16134 Indiana St Detroit, MI$37K321,482
- 16163 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$45K--1.51,206
- 16190 Indiana St Detroit, MI$41K--21,475
- 16157 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$28K31.51,526
- 16177 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$37K--1.51,334
- 16126 Indiana St Detroit, MI$41K--21,936
- 16169 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,560
- 16194 Indiana St Detroit, MI$47K--22,400
- 16183 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,370
- 16141 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$48K--1.51,420
- 16149 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$35K311,449
- 16191 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$42K311,020
- 16204 Indiana St Detroit, MI$35K--21,473
- 16135 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$34K--1.51,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!