16161 Wolcott Ave, Markham, IL 604284 beds, 2 baths, 1,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
WE will Finance you under these terms!
1. Owner-Occupant ONLY (NO INVESTORS)
2. MINIMUM OF $3,000 Down
3. Monthly Payment: $1,375/ month (includes taxes & Insurance)
If you would like further info.VISIT WWW.OWNWITHNOBANK.COM AND FILL OUT A FREE APPLICATION. NO CREDIT CHECK REQUIRED!
- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1993 for $57,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,114 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 29192150130000
- Zillow Home ID: 4265813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16161 Wolcott Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60428, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.1% greater than in Markham, and 247.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60428 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Markham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60428 home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,077 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1966
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 16153 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$97K--21,404
- 16149 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$56K--1.51,389
- 16207 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$48K31912
- 16145 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$54K--1.5884
- 16213 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$61K--1.51,412
- 16139 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$62K--21,590
- 16154 Honore Ave Markham, IL$45K21864
- 16148 Honore Ave Markham, IL$105K--21,920
- 16217 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$49K--11,037
- 16122 Honore Ave Markham, IL$62K311,560
- 16160 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$61K--11,099
- 16154 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$46K--2850
- 1905 W 162nd St Markham, IL$116K------
- 16212 Honore Ave Markham, IL$49K--11,044
- 16148 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$45K311,112
- 16221 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$48K--11,037
- 1905 W 162nd St Markham, IL$83K--1.51,129
- 16133 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$58K--11,336
- 16144 Wolcott Ave Markham, IL$55K--1832
- 16134 Honore Ave Markham, IL$50K--1936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.