1617 Chatham Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $159,500
- Price/sqft: $145
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces, 160 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09508706
- Zillow Home ID: 6195610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1617 Chatham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Charlotte, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1621 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$330K311,235
- 1605 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$436K--37,147
- 1625 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$248K21839
- 1629 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$237K2--792
- 1633 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$348K321,172
- 1614 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$267K21928
- 1610 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$307K21945
- 1618 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$265K31896
- 1622 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$476K32.51,614
- 1637 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$347K321,207
- 1612 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$156K--21,200
- 1626 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$262K421,272
- 1614 Fulton Ave Charlotte, NC$245K332,116
- 1600 Fulton Ave STE 301 Charlotte, NC$215K221,018
- 1600 Fulton Ave STE 205 Charlotte, NC$192K11700
- 1600 Fulton Ave STE 302 Charlotte, NC$201K221,037
- 1600 Fulton Ave STE 304 Charlotte, NC$142K11793
- 1600 Fulton Ave STE 201 Charlotte, NC$189K221,018
- 1600 Fulton Ave STE 203 Charlotte, NC$201K221,037
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292