1617 Church St, San Francisco, CA 941312 beds, 1 bath, 1,073 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1888
- 138 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,260,000
- Price/sqft: $1,174
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,073 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6615 021
- Zillow Home ID: 15183047
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1617 Church Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 1615 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.37M211,225
- 1613 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.3M--11,125
- 1611 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.45M31875
- 180 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.36M221,278
- 1609 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.46M--11,000
- 178 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.34M211,250
- 1607 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.83M--11,623
- 1657 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.58M--11,640
- 170 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.51M311,068
- 179-181 28th St San Francisco, CA$2.62M--33,502
- 1663 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.39M--1920
- 183 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.29M21850
- 177 28th St San Francisco, CA$2.79M--13,046
- 179 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.53M411,350
- 1667 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.37M321,613
- 1667 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.33M32.51,700
- 175 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.58M--11,525
- 1669 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.5M33.51,676
- 163 28th St San Francisco, CA$1.73M--11,248
- 1671 Church St San Francisco, CA$1.38M32.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.