1617 SE 119th Ave, Vancouver, WA 986834 beds, 4 baths, 3,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 639 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $185,440
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 13042143
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Wet Bar
- In ground sprinklers and lighting. Built in china hutches and cabinets in bar area.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,134 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 114782192
- Zillow Home ID: 23290439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1617 Se 119th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riveridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.1% less than in Vancouver, and 54.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Riveridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vancouver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riveridge home values.
- 1609 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$280K32.252,157
- 1701 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$230K31.751,656
- 1602 SE 120th Ave Vancouver, WA$271K31.752,251
- 1524 SE 120th Ave Vancouver, WA$245K31.751,628
- 1700 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$211K42.251,484
- 1601 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$286K41.752,318
- 1608 SE 120th Ave Vancouver, WA$247K321,516
- 1707 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$216K321,201
- 1516 SE 120th Ave Vancouver, WA$233K32.251,252
- 1616 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$221K321,654
- 1608 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$206K31.751,625
- 1614 SE 120th Ave Vancouver, WA$291K32.252,616
- 1514 SE 120th Ave Vancouver, WA$314K31.752,146
- 11852 SE Riverridge Dr Vancouver, WA$243K421,852
- 11852 SE Riverridge Dr Vancouver, WA$236K421,852
- 1513 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$243K31.751,810
- 11908 SE Riverridge Dr Vancouver, WA$243K32.251,702
- 1600 SE 119th Ave Vancouver, WA$226K321,736
- 11848 SE Riverridge Dr Vancouver, WA$206K31.751,527
- 11915 SE 15th St Vancouver, WA$239K31.751,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!