1617 Willow St, Alameda, CA 945014 beds, 2 baths, 2,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $695,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 071 025000300
- Zillow Home ID: 24860614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1617 Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Alameda, and 82.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 1621 Willow St Alameda, CA$619K211,254
- 1615 Willow St Alameda, CA$503K21770
- 1625 Willow St Alameda, CA$620K211,254
- 2062 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$573K211,077
- 1611 Willow St Alameda, CA$680K422,080
- 2060 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$646K321,696
- 1605 Willow St Alameda, CA$598K221,186
- 2056 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$600K211,092
- 2100 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$2.44M986,015
- 2104 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA--------
- 1610 Willow St Alameda, CA$730K322,233
- 2069 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$577K221,536
- 1608 Willow St Alameda, CA$794K642,969
- 2059 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$592K31.51,478
- 2052 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$536K211,303
- 1701 Willow St Alameda, CA$847K422,986
- 2065 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$792K322,045
- 2063 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$587K42.5996
- 2061 Pacific Ave Alameda, CA$829K42.52,704
- 2055 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$956K533,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!