1617 Winter St, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 359 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 369045
- Finished basement, 281 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0571099000
- Zillow Home ID: 14955643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1617 Winter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% less than in Augusta, and 18.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 1615 Winter St Augusta, GA$93K31.51,323
- Norman St Augusta, GA$93K431,960
- 2223 Norman St Augusta, GA$103K31.51,415
- 2222 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$94K31.51,540
- 1621 Winter St Augusta, GA$94K31.51,347
- 1616 Winter St Augusta, GA$104K31.51,467
- 1618 Winter St Augusta, GA$81K31.51,588
- 2222 Norman St Augusta, GA$92K311,181
- 1614 Winter St Augusta, GA$93K31.51,288
- 2225 Norman St Augusta, GA$140K22.52,106
- 2224 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$140K422,539
- 1620 Winter St Augusta, GA$92K31.51,714
- 1623 Winter St Augusta, GA$94K31.51,172
- 2221 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$83K31.51,378
- 1612 Winter St Augusta, GA$92K31.51,529
- 2224 Norman St Augusta, GA$90K31.51,200
- 2225 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$93K31.51,305
- 2227 Norman St Augusta, GA$65K32984
- 1622 Winter St Augusta, GA$107K42.51,467
- 2226 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$57K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.