16174 Lawton St, Detroit, MI 482211 bed, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- 282 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- MLS #: 213116368
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 560 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 12006196
- Zillow Home ID: 88581945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16174 Lawton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Martin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 107% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Detroit, and 419.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Martin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Martin Park home values.
- 16168 Lawton St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 16180 Lawton St Detroit, MI$56KStudio32,600
- 16160 Lawton St Detroit, MI$71K--32,600
- 16188 Lawton St Detroit, MI$63K--32,600
- 16154 Lawton St Detroit, MI$56K--32,600
- 16150 Lawton St Detroit, MI$49K------
- 16200 Lawton St Detroit, MI$43K--1956
- 16177 Princeton St Detroit, MI$28K321,500
- 16183 Princeton St Detroit, MI$47K--21,538
- 16171 Princeton St Detroit, MI$47K--22,036
- 16140 Lawton St Detroit, MI$48K------
- 16204 Lawton St Detroit, MI$78K--32,600
- 16163 Princeton St Detroit, MI$41K--22,480
- 16189 Princeton St Detroit, MI$42K--22,112
- 16210 Lawton St Detroit, MI$79KStudio32,600
- 16155 Princeton St Detroit, MI$39K--22,200
- 16134 Lawton St APT 2 Detroit, MI$40K11700
- 16134 Lawton St Detroit, MI$37K11700
- 16195 Princeton St Detroit, MI$39K--22,423
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292