1618 Oakmont Dr, Lenoir, NC 286453 beds, 2 baths, 2,743 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 612 sqft
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 8.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,743 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 11 7 1 12
- Zillow Home ID: 70095473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1618 Oakmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28645 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% greater than in Hickory Metro, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 206 Merrywood Dr Lenoir, NC$99K312,080
- 1617 Oakmont Dr Lenoir, NC$129K31.51,650
- 204 Merrywood Dr Lenoir, NC$158K324,637
- 1611 Oakmont Dr Lenoir, NC$111K321,365
- 102 Red Oak Dr Lenoir, NC$98K321,369
- 1604 Oakmont Dr Lenoir, NC$153K322,050
- 101 Windy Oaks Ct Lenoir, NC$99K321,232
- 1605 Oakmont Dr Lenoir, NC$107K321,408
- 202 Merrywood Dr Lenoir, NC$92K31.51,418
- 104 Red Oak Dr Lenoir, NC$126K321,400
- 103 Windy Oaks Ct Lenoir, NC$120K322,192
- 203 Merrywood Dr Lenoir, NC$124K321,783
- 1641 Oakmont Dr Lenoir, NC$123K321,392
- 105 Windy Oaks Ct Lenoir, NC$104K321,212
- 1636 Oakmont Dr Lenoir, NC$455K544,196
- 2107 Union Grove Rd Lenoir, NC$99K321,428
- 106 Red Oak Dr Lenoir, NC$93K321,458
- 103 Royal Oak Ct Lenoir, NC$97K321,803
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292