1619 Hill Rd, Novato, CA 949474 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,802 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- HOA Fee: $273
- Exterior \ Other, Exterior \ Shingle, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Contact List Office, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Craftsman
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 14034119
- Zillow Home ID: 119404668
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1619 Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94947 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% greater than in Novato, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94947 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
- 1617 Hill Rd Novato, CA--432,600
- 1621 Hill Rd Novato, CA--432,600
- 700 Del Mar Ave Novato, CA$488K21935
- 38 Canyon Green Loop Novato, CA$846K542,719
- 701 Del Mar Ave Novato, CA$597K421,400
- 702 Del Mar Ave Novato, CA$544K321,000
- 34 Canyon Green Loop Novato, CA$837K432,428
- 703 Del Mar Ave Novato, CA$483K211,250
- 30 Canyon Green Loop Novato, CA$837K542,719
- 704 Del Mar Ave Novato, CA$573K321,350
- 705 Del Mar Ave Novato, CA$602K421,810
- 1628 Hill Rd Novato, CA$602K321,480
- 1610 Hill Rd Novato, CA$607K------
- 26 Canyon Green Loop Novato, CA$841K432,428
- 707 Del Mar Ave Novato, CA$455K211,201
- 706 Del Mar Ave Novato, CA$895K532,500
- 1623 Hill Rd Novato, CA--321,864
- 22 Canyon Green Loop Novato, CA$844K542,719
- 720 Bradley Ave Novato, CA$583K311,311
- 1630 Hill Rd Novato, CA$509K311,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.