- Lot: 6,281 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 765 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $364,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $246
- Parking: 0 space, 448 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,479 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 153142011000
- Zillow Home ID: 19368050
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $346-389K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93906 home values will increase 10.9% next year, compared to a 10.9% rise for Salinas as a whole. Among 93906 homes, this home is valued 28.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% higher than in Salinas, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93906 home values.
|1617 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$415K||4||2.5||2,177|
|1621 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$415K||4||2.5||2,071|
|1615 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$388K||3||2||1,666|
|1623 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$398K||3||2.5||1,877|
|1647 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$417K||4||2.5||2,191|
|1645 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$386K||3||2||1,682|
|1649 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$368K||3||2||1,479|
|1643 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$413K||4||2.5||2,071|
|1651 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$388K||3||2||1,666|
|1613 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$416K||4||2.5||2,191|
|1620 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$414K||4||2.5||2,071|
|1618 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$388K||3||2||1,682|
|1622 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$331K||2||2||1,254|
|1616 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$419K||4||2.5||2,191|
|1653 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$411K||4||2.5||2,071|
|1611 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$368K||3||2||1,479|
|1614 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$330K||2||2||1,240|
|1624 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$390K||3||2||1,679|
|1632 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$416K||4||3||2,191|
|1634 Newport Ct Salinas, CA||$369K||3||2||12|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!