- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1619 Sunset St, Newcastle, WY 827012 beds, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Neighborhood is very friendly where everyone watches out for another, neighborhood is safe and secure, close to beautiful city park.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition, Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 45613011800400
- Zillow Home ID: 114605839
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1619 Sunset Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1615 Sunset St Newcastle, WY----11,200
- 1625 Sunset St Newcastle, WY----1741
- 1618 Sunset St Newcastle, WY----1798
- 1625 Sunset St Newcastle, WY--21741
- 235 5th Ave Newcastle, WY--322,754
- 224 5th Ave Newcastle, WY------884
- 217 5th Ave Newcastle, WY----11,188
- 206 5th Ave Newcastle, WY------1,886
- 202 5th Ave Newcastle, WY----21,552
- 1507 Sunset St Newcastle, WY----11,120
- 203 5th Ave Newcastle, WY--211,224
- 1619 Sunset St Newcastle, WY--21750
- 211 6th Ave Newcastle, WY----21,178
- 1709 Sunset St Newcastle, WY--21.51,089
- 1712 Sunset St Newcastle, WY----21,899
- 202 6th Ave Newcastle, WY----21,320
Nearby Schools in Newcastle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292