This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 5,793 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1987 for $445,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 775 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Sauna, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Solar Screens, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Granite, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Tudor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,188 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 41020042
- Zillow Home ID: 19668871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.24-3.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95030 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Monte Sereno as a whole. Among 95030 homes, this home is valued 56.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 300% higher than in Monte Sereno, and 96.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Monte Sereno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95030 home values.
|16185 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.66M||3||3.5||2,648|
|16211 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.64M||4||3||3,484|
|18051 Saratoga Los Gatos Rd Monte Sereno, CA||$2.37M||3||2.5||2,411|
|16175 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.67M||4||3||2,600|
|18020 Arlee Dr Monte Sereno, CA||$1.51M||1||2||1,223|
|16215 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.53M||4||2.5||3,508|
|16215 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.69M||4||2.5||3,508|
|16206 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.73M||4||3||3,018|
|18061 Saratoga Los Gatos Rd Monte Sereno, CA||$1.72M||3||2||1,360|
|16190 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.41M||5||3||2,665|
|18030 Arlee Dr Monte Sereno, CA||$2.27M||3||3||2,556|
|16180 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.5M||3||2.5||2,158|
|18001 Arlee Dr Monte Sereno, CA||$1.76M||3||2||1,524|
|18021 Arlee Dr Monte Sereno, CA||$1.36M||1||1||705|
|18050 Arlee Dr Monte Sereno, CA||$2.3M||4||3||2,588|
|16141 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.75M||6||4||3,400|
|16160 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.64M||4||2.5||2,800|
|18041 Arlee Dr Monte Sereno, CA||$1.7M||2||1||1,465|
|18081 Saratoga Los Gatos Rd Monte Sereno, CA||$2.45M||4||3||3,047|
|16178 Rose Ave Monte Sereno, CA||$2.58M||3||3||2,838|
Nearby Schools in Monte Sereno
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org