16193 Snowden St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 1.5 baths, 955 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $16,935
- Price/sqft: $18
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 955 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 22028201
- Zillow Home ID: 88149975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16193 Snowden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% greater than in Detroit, and 581.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
887 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1939
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 16199 Snowden St Detroit, MI$40K--11,411
- 16187 Snowden St Detroit, MI$58K42.51,800
- 16181 Snowden St Detroit, MI$49K--11,046
- 16207 Snowden St Detroit, MI$33K--1955
- 16213 Snowden St Detroit, MI$47K321,411
- 16171 Snowden St Detroit, MI$50K--11,070
- 16221 Snowden St Detroit, MI$33K--1955
- 16204 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$57K--11,082
- 16161 Snowden St Detroit, MI$49K421,481
- 16186 Snowden St Detroit, MI$33K--11,137
- 16227 Snowden St Detroit, MI$44K--11,172
- 16206 Snowden St Detroit, MI$34K--11,147
- 16212 Snowden St Detroit, MI$41K--11,133
- 16153 Snowden St Detroit, MI$45K--21,359
- 16172 Snowden St Detroit, MI$41K--1.51,308
- 16218 Snowden St Detroit, MI$42K311,147
- 16235 Snowden St Detroit, MI$46K--11,172
- 16200 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$42K--1.51,630
- 16160 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$35K--1618
- 16184 Hartwell St Detroit, MI$37K--1671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!