162 60th St, Avalon, NJ 082026 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $5,500,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0100060 0300034
- Zillow Home ID: 38334263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 162 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in Avalon, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avalon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08202 home values.
- 172 60th St Avalon, NJ--Studio----
- 165 60th St Avalon, NJ$2.52M----2,349
- 182 60th St Avalon, NJ$3.28M55.54,068
- 155 60th St Avalon, NJ$6.53M------
- 165 61st St Avalon, NJ$6.97M----4,529
- 197 60th St Avalon, NJ$2.49M------
- 177 61st St Avalon, NJ$2.73M----2,552
- 6011 Dune Dr Avalon, NJ$2.07M53.52,983
- 187 61st St Avalon, NJ$2.49M------
- 5959 Dune Dr Avalon, NJ$1.75M------
- 182 59th St Avalon, NJ$2.26M------
- 162 59th St Avalon, NJ$9.97M----7,365
- 5909 Dune Dr Avalon, NJ$1.84M53.52,604
- 6089 Dune Dr Avalon, NJ$2.04M------
- 176 61st St Avalon, NJ$6.54M----1,566
- 192 61st St Avalon, NJ$2.74M----2,184
- 5988 Dune Dr Avalon, NJ$3.2M------
- 197 59th St Avalon, NJ$2.43M56--
- 177 59th St Avalon, NJ$2.4M----2,632
- 5950 Dune Dr Avalon, NJ--------
Nearby Schools in Avalon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292