This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 424 all time views
- HOA Fee: $220/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $121,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Foundation: Concrete
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Other Information: None
- Kitchen Level: 2nd Level
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Living Room Level: 2nd Level
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Assessment Includes: Clubhouse
- Assessment Includes: Exercise Facilities
- Basement: None
- Electricity: 100 Amp Service
- Special Compensation Info.: Short Sale
- Special Assessments: Y
- Exterior Building Type: Frame
- Addtl Room 1 Level: 2nd Level
- Age: 6-10 Years
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Kitchen Window Treatments (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y: None
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y: None
- Dining Room Window Treatments (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: None
- Additional Sales Information: Short Sale
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: Condo
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,011 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0204376043
- Zillow Home ID: 89046690
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $42-114K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.9% higher than in Yorkville, and 376.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yorkville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 162 Bertram Dr|
Nearby Schools in Yorkville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Yorkville High (assigned)9-123.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.