- Built in 1987
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,162
- All time views: 2,144
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $290/mo
- Cooling: None
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $357
- MLS #: ML81515643
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Family Room: Family Room Combo
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Water: Public
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Dish
- Roof: Tile
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Foundation: Foundation Moisture Barrier
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 53 ft
- Lot width: 24 ft
- Parcel #: 49718094
- Zillow Home ID: 19737037
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $310-385K.
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.