This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $91-120K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.5K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Amherst is $10,512.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Amherst is $17,497.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- All time views: 1,277
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $70,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Circuit Breakers - Some
- Regional Board Code: Buffalo
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Kitchen Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Living Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Driveway Description: Concrete
- Foundation Description: Block
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Basement Description: Crawl Space
- Lot Information: Near Bus Line
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Style of Residence: Ranch
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Bedroom
- Exterior Construction: Cedar
- Attic Description: Scuttle Access
- Thermal Windows - Some
- HOA Payment Description: None
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Woodburning: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 0
- # Fireplaces - Pellet: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- # Fireplaces - Total: 0
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 143 ft
- Lot width: 57 ft
- Parcel #: 1422890676400001009000
- Zillow Home ID: 30255996
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% lower than in Amherst, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Amherst.
|166 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$109K||3||1||1,346|
|156 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$93K||3||1||1,049|
|150 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$93K||3||1||1,049|
|172 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$118K||3||1||1,498|
|507 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$126K||4||2||1,560|
|144 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$94K||3||1||1,070|
|513 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$112K||3||1||1,464|
|155 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$109K||3||1.5||1,257|
|501 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$106K||3||2||1,255|
|178 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$110K||3||1||1,049|
|517 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$122K||3||2||1,467|
|497 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$95K||3||1||1,215|
|184 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$97K||3||1||1,049|
|138 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$90K||3||1||1,013|
|523 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$105K||3||1||1,271|
|491 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$105K||3||2||1,215|
|161 Meadow Lea Dr Amherst, NY||$93K||3||1||1,023|
|180 Mapleview Dr Amherst, NY||$92K||3||1||1,023|
|529 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$118K||3||2||1,417|
|485 Windermere Blvd Amherst, NY||$95K||3||1||1,215|
Nearby Schools in Amherst
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.