- Lot: 8,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 244 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,704 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 1506599
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Floors \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ None, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Floors \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Pool \ None, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Style \ Ranch, Heating Source \ Electric, Hot Water \ Electric, Fence \ None, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, House Size \ 2250-2500 SqFt
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,372 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2137806487
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-112K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (39)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 111 Covey Ln|
Nearby Schools in Locust Grove
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.