162 W 24th St, Dubuque, IA 520013 beds, 1 bath, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 131 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 125648
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 300 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 1013381004
- Zillow Home ID: 50157685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 162 W 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% higher than in Dubuque, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 170 W 24th St Dubuque, IA$69K311,116
- 165 W 24th St Dubuque, IA$62K11680
- 180 W 24th St Dubuque, IA$76K211,026
- 155 W 24th St Dubuque, IA$74K21.51,444
- Carr St IA--------
- 2404 Broadway St Dubuque, IA$184K443,768
- 2421 Division St Dubuque, IA$77K211,094
- 2390 Broadway St Dubuque, IA$182K333,831
- 2425 Division St Dubuque, IA$77K31.51,544
- W 23rd St Dubuque, IA--------
- 2390 Broadway St Dubuque, IA$113K833,831
- 2429 Division St Dubuque, IA$90K31.51,592
- 2418 Broadway St Dubuque, IA$76K322,072
- 2424 Broadway St Dubuque, IA$113K221,880
- 2413 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$101K31.51,528
- Division St Dubuque, IA--------
- 2411 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$79K321,956
- Broadway St Dubuque, IA--------
- 2428 Broadway St Dubuque, IA$116K41.51,787
- 121 W 23rd St Dubuque, IA$170K31.53,148
Nearby Schools in Dubuque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!