1620 Beverly Ave, Albany, GA 317053 beds, 1 bath, 1,059 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,059 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0000K/00012/026
- Zillow Home ID: 76394348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1620 Beverly Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31705 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.4% higher than in Albany, and 49.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31705 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31705 home values.
- 1718 Owens Ave Albany, GA$71K322,086
- 1616 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$53K311,125
- 1619 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$49K31850
- 1734 Jean Ave Albany, GA$43K31850
- 1614 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$49K31850
- 1732 Jean Ave Albany, GA$41K311,059
- 1613 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$53K421,330
- 1611 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$45K31850
- 1712 Owens Ave Albany, GA$38K311,059
- 1612 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$54K411,367
- 1705A Ann Ave Albany, GA$68K421,825
- 1705 Ann Ave Albany, GA$68K421,825
- 1710 Owens Ave Albany, GA$36K31850
- 1607 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$47K311,059
- 1706 Ann Ave Albany, GA$46K311,059
- 1703 Ann Ave Albany, GA$61K321,557
- 1708 Owens Ave Albany, GA--311,059
- 1704 Ann Ave Albany, GA$54K311,188
- 1605 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$41K311,059
- 1606 Beverly Ave Albany, GA$58K311,059
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!