1620 Dunhill Dr, Birmingham, AL 35215
For Sale: $147,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,545 sq ft
- Lot:0.65 acres
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:May 1994 for $70,800
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow488
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID903671
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolSUN VALLEY
- High SchoolHUFFMAN
- Lot Depth305
- Lot Width93
- Middle SchoolSMITH
- MLS #537562
- Parcel #13231006031000RR02
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$137,526||$111K – $161K||-$111||$89||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,068/mo||$833 – $1.2K/mo||+$16||$0.69||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 35215 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Birmingham as a whole. Among 35215 homes, this home is 82.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 152.4% higher than in Birmingham, and 76.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35215 home values.
Neighborhood for 1620 Dunhill Drive
- 1620 Brakewood Dr NW Birmingham, AL$119K43.01,598
- 1604 Brakewood Dr NW Birmingham, AL$119K32.01,747
- 800 Dunwoody Ln NW Birmingham, AL$112K32.01,736
- 808 August Dr Birmingham, AL$90K32.01,772
- 1642 Marlin Springs Rd Center Point, AL$231K32.52,978
- 806 Pagewood Dr Birmingham, AL$117K32.01,580
- 834 Dunwoody Ln NW Birmingham, AL$109K32.01,584
- 1529 Marlin Springs Rd Birmingham, AL$123K43.01,530
- 1641 Marlin Springs Rd Center Point, AL$202K44.02,491
- 1528 Marlin Springs Rd Birmingham, AL$80K43.02,748
- 809 August Dr Birmingham, AL$104K32.01,256
- 1623 Old Town Trce NW Birmingham, AL$116K42.01,705
- 909 Eastwyck Pl Birmingham, AL$147K43.01,742
- 845 Dunwoody Ln NW Birmingham, AL$115K33.01,620
- 901 Eastwyck Pl Birmingham, AL$138K42.52,063
- 929 Village Mill Rd Birmingham, AL$144K43.02,792
- 846 Burnhamwood Ln NW Birmingham, AL$42K52.01,694
- 833 August Dr Birmingham, AL$108K32.01,306
- 916 Eastwyck Pl Birmingham, AL$127K32.02,680
- 1512 Marlin Springs Rd Birmingham, AL$20K32.01,008
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005